Good It Feels...


So lots of stuff I got to tell y'all about today.  First I told you I would be back with more [DictatorShop].  Let me mention while I am thinking about it, Dee has a poll looking for opinions to see what y'all would like to see from her next.  Join the group and look back in notices if that appeals to you, (c'mon getting to tell a designer what you'd like to see, you know you wanna)...  Well, [DictatorShop] has just released the Verve Lounger at Cosmopolitan.  It's 20% off during the event, as always check out the animations.  The chair is hudded, so you click the logo/brand and you get a menu with several options including some animal prints this time.  It's available in PG, Adult Vanilla, and Adult Kink.  


Then I have to tell you about my new find at Lyndy In Chains.  I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains's Guile gown.  It's hudded so you can change the print to so many different choices.  I messed up and tinted the dragon print too dark to see the dragon so I took a separate picture in white.  That's not the only thing though... Lyndy In Chains does do a lot of jewelry as I've shown with the belly chain.  Today I'm showing some of the jewelry from another outfit, the Odalisque, but I'm also wearing a new accessory. Lyndy In Chains has just released the Bento Metallic Nails.  You can tint each nail how you'd like even.  She's really good with the huds.

So I'm going to take a break and lounge around with the Rooster, y'all have fun <3

[DictatorShop] Verve Lounger *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at Cosmopolitan





Cris-

Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Guile by Lyndydia
erratic / sarka - panty / noir by erratic.rain
Shoes:  Phedora ~ Abigail Boots by celena.galli
Hair:  Exile::Autumn Breeze by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains - Bento Metallic Nails  *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Lyndy In Chains - odalisque arm left & Lyndy In Chains - odalisque arm right & Lyndy In Chains - odalisque necklace & Lyndy In Chains - odalisque wrist left & Lyndy In Chains - odalisque wrist right by Lyndydia
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Koko Beauty Set~ by Demi Placebo
Eyes Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Lilian skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Barusa-

Outfit:  Luxe Dot-be Fashion - Benjamin suit SLINK PANTS by BonieFacio
Hair:  tram G0106 hair by moca loup
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration:  
 Don't Know How To Stop by Halestorm




Comments