Got A Hunger...


So I'm waiting on the Rooster... I also found this pretty Chain Harness from Sexy Princess.  Sexy and pretty!  I picked up some pasties at an event a while back so I'm not showing too much, but I'm sure there's plenty that would work with this.  It's a very delicate chained harness so I felt a bit more delicate... Like a  flower!  Run by and check it out, it comes in Maitreya, Belleza Venus Freya and Isis, and Slink Physique and Hourglass sizes.  
Well, I have things going on today, so going back to waiting for a Rooster to find me, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  Sexy Princess - Chain Harness by tears4anangel
Hair:  Exile:: Summer Glow by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Sexy Princess - Pasties X Black by tears4anangel
RACK Poses - Rope Cuffs by Kirsty Oherlihy
[ abrasive ] Lust Bondage - Blindfold & [ abrasive ] Lust Bondage - Collar by baileymonster
Makeup:  #adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Debbie skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Precious Pain by Melissa Etheridge



Comments