Over Now, But Feel It Still...


Well, lots of news today... So I'm going to start off with the latest gossip, the way I understand it, that is going through all the groups today.  E2V Vendor system is retiring as of May 31.  Several stores use the system.  It was unexpected and creators are scrambling to find a way to save the user data:  Redeliveries, Credits, Gift Cards....  Delmar Quintessa released a list of stores (updating) using the system and recommendations of what to do or if you should do anything.  Nothing is finalized and it is all being discussed, hopefully there is a way to transfer the data to new systems without much conflict.  He says so in the Retirement announcemnt.  I will try to keep updates as I find them out since several of my sponsors do use this system.  Don't panic, that's the main thing.  I've read so many different things, fears of what may happen I decided to include this bit to explain before anyone hears any of the more negative gossip.  Also I am linking Strawberry Singh's blog because she usually has a better handle and better information than what I am able to gather... But now you know :)


So let's get to the good stuff!  Sunset Mist has their monthly event going on now and I wanted to show you this cute Allison Dress that **Mistique** has available.  It's available in several colors and as I always I suggest demo to see if it will work with your body.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s Life In Plastic from Collabor88.  I liked the way it seemed to show more movement while me and the Rooster danced around.  I also accessorized with some of *elise*'s New Elenora Bento Rings.  They are hudded with several metal and stone options.  Please as always remember they do not include my B and Mommy Rings I wear all the time.  Very pretty touch to any outfit.  

Well as y'all can see from the pictures the Rooster is having to keep me on my feet today, so I'm going to slip off and try to get a nap soon, y'all have fun <3



Cris-

Outfit:  **Mistique** Allison Dress by Mahilwen.mistwalker
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  Belle Epoque { Belle Dancing } Sandals Beige by janire.coba
Hair:  Exile:: Life In Plastic *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  *elise* - Eleonora *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Cae :: Ethereal :: Earrings by caelan.hancroft
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~ by demi placebo
Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 06 by justyna.magne
Eyes Applier:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Tokyo Eyes (Pale) by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity #Medium02 by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Barusa-

Outfit:  ::GABRIEL:: Rolling up sleeves Shirt by Tayuka Jinn
Luxe Dot-be Fashion - Benjamin suit SLINK PANTS by BonieFacio
Hair:  Exile::Spice by Kavar Cleanslate
Shoes:  ::ZED:: MESH Black Leather Ankle Boots by evk
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration:  
Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man


Comments