Part My Thunder...


Something fun and new to tell you about today.  Lyndy In Chains has just released the Gold Standard.  You can see it comes with everything from tiara and earrings to heels and corset, panties and bra.  It's very well done from front to back.  Gorgeous.  It comes with a hud so you can change the colors, I chose black and not gold cause I guess I'm odd.  It's beautifully done.  I chose to pair it with Exile's A Fine Mess for the look I was going for today.  I am also wearing wings from Blueberry. They are a past gacha, but I thought I would mention there is a sale going on this week for her 6th anniversary if you want to stop and check it out.  So I'm going to play with the Sword until the Rooster shows up and lets me play with his, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Gold Standard *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: A Fine Mess by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  #7 Blueberry - Angelberry -Common- Wings - Lover by blueberryxx
RACK Poses - Sword (Stole it out of Amazon pose to use as prop) by Kirsty Oherlihy
Makeup:  #adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
.euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 01 by demi placebo
::SlackGirl:: Princess Shadow by SlackGirl
Eyes Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  *YS&YS* Kitty Tone02 Skin Applier by Monicuzza Babenco
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:
Missile by Dorothy







Comments