Your Master...


So lots of sexy stuff to tell you about today.  It seems things came together to make a perfect Second Life Fantasy for some of y'all...

Let me tell you about [DictatorShop] first.  [DictatorShop] has released the Vindustria Sofa and Vidustria Chair at Illuminate this month.  They are hudded with several leather choices and I absolutely adore the feet she did on these.  These are both offered in PG and Adult.  We used the adult for our pictures, every picture is with a pose from the couch or chair.  You can lock them down to owner only in case you don't want company or visitors umm playing on it... House Rules: If I ain't playing, ain't nobody playing.  Well, least at my house.  You can always try the demos at the [DictatorShop] Main Store.  I'd suggest running by and checking it out for yourself, the menus are always impressive, and while you are there seeing what else is out.  She has several New Releases this month, (Yes, I'll be showing more). 


Then I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains Bound Outfit.  I just love how she pieces it all up.  Not only that, it's all hudded so you can wear your choice of patterns, latex, leathers... just so many choices in the huds.  What I mean by piecing it up... You can wear the boots to the liking of your height.   You can wear nipple rings or pasties or nothing... And when you are playing, you can have him trace his fingers, (or mouth), along the paths of clothes to take off and you can pull the bra by itself off, the skirt, the panties, the bracers, the corset... well, you get the point.  Lyndy In Chains is good about options so this is a definite need to see.  As I said this outfit and [DictatorShop]'s furniture was a lot of fun to take pictures together with...


I'm also wearing *elise*'s Brenda Bento Rings again from previous blog, they were gorgeous and I thought went well. I also topped the look off with some of Exile::'s beautiful hair... The Slow Dancing without the flower, (it's pretty either way you choose to wear).  

I'm sorry to say after we'd taken pictures I discovered I couldn't find  In The Pink where Barusa's top came from and EFM no longer sells men's items to my knowledge, (it wasn't available on marketplace that I could find but can always check back).  He's still gorgeous in pink to me.

Well, going to see what else I can talk him into, y'all have fun <3











[DictatorShop] Vindustria Chair *NEW RELEASE* & [DictatorShop] Vindustria Sofa *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at Illuminate










Cris-


Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Bound Outfit by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: Slow Dancing by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Brenda Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
*PerveTTe* Luxury Earrings by lanna.cobalt
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Koko Beauty Set~[Catwa] by demi placebo
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Debbie skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip














Barusa-

Outfit:  In The Pink Shirt, Tie & Waistcoat *Past Hunt gift, could not find current landmark*
::Gabriel::  Straight pants by Takuya Jinn
Hair:  tram G0106 hair by moca loup
Shoes: EFM - Dinner At Eight Shoes by ever courtious
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration:  
Call Me Master by Blood On The Dance Floor






Comments