Little Bad Habit...


I'm running so behind this month, but I can't let y'all miss out on some fun stuff...  [DictatorShop] is at ULTRA and Red Light District this month.  If you go to ULTRA you'll find [DictatorShop]'s Vindustria Bondage Shelf.  There's several color/texture choices, I chose to one to put in a garage, but really I don't have a lot out there so figured this was perfect!  As always check the demo in Main Store to see what animation choice will fit your needs.  I like the OMNI or Kinky Adult because you always seem to get more, best thing you can set it to owner only so not everyone can jump on your menu.  I had some fun with these though, letting Barusa have the paddle even.  You can find [DictatorShop]'s Vindstria's Vice Pillory at Red Light District.  I fell in love once I jumped on and saw the sign says above the head.  The little details are always wonderful!

I'm also wearing Sexy Princess's New Hailey Black Lingerie.  There are other color options, but I fell for the black and thought it was sexy to strut around and tempt the Rooster in.  This is not really a PG outfit, you can get some covers for your nipples and down under if you'd like, but I thought would ruin the effect.


I'm also wearing Bishes inc's New Victory Heels again.  They are hudded, but I chose black again I'll have to gt another color up so y'all can see or you can run by check out the new store layout and demo.  Then if you check my fingers you can see *elise*'s Princess Bento Rings.  This are very elegant and can be colored to match whatever look you are going for.


So I got a Rooster to tease, y'all have fun <3




[DictatorShop] Vindustria Bondage Shelf *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at ULTRA
 [DictatorShop] Vindustria Vice Pillory *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at Red Light District



Cris-

Outfit:  Sexy Princess - Hailey Black by tears4anangel
Shoes:  Bishes inc Victory *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile::Green light by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Princess Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  [ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR by sopha.portal
.euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~by demi.placebo
Skin Applier: --- PUMEC - Lara  by otyebis
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip




Barusa-

Outfit:  [BODY FACTORY] Carbon Pants by Deco Olinger
Shoes:  [BODY FACTORY] Stark Leather Boots by Deco Olinger
Hair:  .Olive. the Snow Prince Hair by  naminaeko
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations




Musical Inspiration:
Sick And Twisted Affair by My Darkest Days












Comments