To The Moon...


Today I have more pretties to show you from Sunset Mist.  I'm wearing MUNEREIA's Sweet Garden, it's available this month at the event.  It's available in several patterns and each one is hudded, of course I picked the pink one!  I'm also wearing *Crazy.Sexy*'s Flower Power Eyeshadow, the pink rose to match the dress I chose.  It can also be found at Sunset Mist right now in several different shades and can be worn with or without the flower. 

I'm also wearing Exile::'s new Evermore which is still at Collabor88 so hurry before the end of the month to get a discount on this gorgeous hair.  I'm also wearing Bishes' Diamond Heels.  Then you can see Eden Earrings from Elle Boutique, they are a hunt gift, Peace By Peace Hunt, so run by the store and check it out.  I'm also wearing Elle Boutique's new Azalea Bracelets which can be found at 68 Main, (please remember the Mommy ring is the one I always wear and is not part of this set).


Well, I'm in a loving mood looking for a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  MUNEREIA - Sweet Garden by Rhenu
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  Bishes inc Diamond Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Evermore *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Azalea Bracelets *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at 68 Main
Elle Boutique - Eden Earrings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  *Crazy.Sexy* Flower Power Eyeshadows [pink rose] by diodiabloz
Available at Sunset Mist
Avi-Glam Beauty Set - Catwa - Powder Pack (April) by Kendra.parfort
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Shimmer Pinks by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Lilian skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
To The Moon and Back by Savage Garden 


Comments