Don't Let Me Keep On Walking...


The Sense Event has started and * Sweet Kajira * has this gorgeous dress available.  I'm wearing white, but there's several colors to choose from.
Then I'm wearing Bishes inc ~ Babygirl Heels again, this time in gold for y'all to see cause I think they are just too pretty and go with this beautiful dress.
I'm also wearing Elle Boutique's New Charity Earrings.  Both feathers are hudded so you can change them to either the same color or different as well as change the color of the metal.  They are available in main store.
Then I promised I would show you, I'm wearing Exile::'s New Drive Fast which is available at Collabor88.  I've shown some of the different stylings, but pick a demo up and check them for yourself.  It's an absolutely gorgeous hair.
Well, I'm going to see what I can talk a Rooster into, y'all have fun... BTW did anyone else realize that was Hugh Laurie in Annie's video?  <3

Outfit:  * Sweet Kajira * Sofia *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at Sense Event
Shoes:  Bishes inc ~ Babygirl Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Drive Fast *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Charity Earrings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Koko Beauty Set~ by Demi Placebo
Skin Applier:  --- PUMEC - SASHA  by Otyebis
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Walking On Broken Glass by Annie Lennox


Comments