Wanna Try?...


Sunset Mist has started again with the June round.  Today I'm showing the Kannada Veranda, Patchwork Hemp Floor Pillow and the Vintage Batik Floor Cushion from *Celeste.sanct*.  You can find these and many more at Sunset Mist.

I'm also wearing Munereia's Tropical Dreams swimsuit which can be found at Sunset Mist as well.  It comes in many sizes and you choice of color hud.

Then I'm wearing *Crazy.Sexy*'s Sun Blush applier.  You can see in one picture where I had it on and off.  It looks like my pale skin has been a bit sun kissed for a bit of a different look for Summer.  I thought was neat.  So a bit of something different to look for while you are at the Sunset Mist event.

I'm also showing Elle Boutique's New Jaclyn Earrings again, this time in green.  They are available at the Vintage Fair and come hudded so you can change the color for different looks.

Now... for something new... Today I'm showing Exile::'s Spring Break which can be found at Collabor88.  It's a pony, but I was telling you before about the styling hud.  Today I was able to show the different styles available with this one (last one I screwed up and was on a sim that didn't allow scripts).  You can see the pony can go to either side or both, has bangs, has a fringe to the hair, then also comes with the choice of no bangs.  Very pretty and handy with all the choices.

So I'm going to laze around until a Rooster comes around, y'all have fun <3

*Celeste.sanct*  River Rug & *Celeste.Sanct* Kannada Veranda & *Celeste.sanct* Patchwork Hemp Floor Pillow & *Celeste.sanct* Vintage Batik Floor Cushion by Cheekichica
Available at Sunset Mist


Outfit:  Munereia - Tropical Dreams  by rhenu
Available at Sunset Mist
Hair:  Exile:: Spring Break *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Jaclyn Earrings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Vintage Fair
*elise* - Eleonora Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  #adored - sheen shadows - tropical babe edition by amersand.artful
Avi-Glam Beauty Set by kendra.parfort
Tattoo Applier:  *Crazy.Sexy* Sun Blush by diodiabloz
Available at Sunset Mist
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity by Inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Cool for The Summer by Demi Lovato


Comments