You To Know...


I have much to show today!  I'm wearing [Sexy Princess]'s New Runaway Top & Shorts.  I absolutely love overalls.  She's hudded the denim and the shirt so you can color it to your liking.  

Then I am wearing *elise*'s New Deborah sandals which you can find at Tres Chic.  They are hudded so you can change them to a variety of colors to match your outfit, (of course I picked a pink).

That's not all though... Surprise another New Exile:: this month!  I'm wearing Flowers in the Sun which is available from Exile:: at the Rewind event.  It has the new style hud as well so I tried to show some of the possibilities, with and without flowers, over either shoulder, over both shoulders.  It's a beautiful hair.

So I'm going to stroll the beach and reflect some more until a Rooster pulls me from my thoughts, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  [Sexy Princess] Runaway Top & Shorts by tears4anangel
Shoes:  *elise* - Deborah *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Available at Tres Chic
Hair:  Exile:: Flowers in the Sun *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Rewind
Accessories:  *elise* - Lilia Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  [ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SECRET FLAVOR by sopha.portal
Avi-Glam- Beauty Set - Catwa - Powder Pack by Kendra.parfort
Skin Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Kyouko* by Steffi.villota
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration: 
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls




Comments

Post a Comment