Got Bad Intentions...




So lots to tell you today.  I was playing with wings... And I fell in love with Lyndy In Chains New Release the Stormy Set.  It comes in several sizes and her amazing hud!  I am always overwhelmed with the choices her huds offer, I suggest demo and try for yourself to really grasp what I mean.  The Lyndy In Chains Spider Claws also have a fabulous hud, so check them out while you are at the store.  

Then you can see the choker/collar around my neck.  This is *elise*'s Isolde.  It comes with RLV or without and a hud so you can color to match your outfit.  It's a beautiful addition I couldn't resist adding.

Then I'm wearing Exile::'s New Luster, which is available at a gacha in Epiphany.  I'm wearing a different color today, because I've told y'all before he really does wonderful things with his coloring.  I love the vivid black to purple.... I know I know it's not pink, but I love his pinks too!


Well, going to see what trouble I can get into until the Rooster catches me, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Stormy Set *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: Luster *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Epiphany
Accessories:  *elise* Isolde by Shanty Bookmite
Lyndy In Chains - Spider Claws by Lyndydia
#1 Blueberry - Angelberry - RARE - Wings by blueberryxx
+Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns by halogen.magic
:BAMSE: Officer Saber by liamzander
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Wytch" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Tattoo Applier:  TAOX MAITREYA - Rain by 0claudia0.novaland
Eyes:  FATEeyes by damien.fate
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by Almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Rumors by NEFFEX


Comments