Know They're Sinners...


So some fun stuff to show you today!  First off, I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains' New Release, The Leather Bikini.  As always, I have to say she's done a fantastic job with her huds.  If you've never seen a L.I.C. hud then I recommend you go demo and check it out because she manages to give so many possibilities it's fantastic and overwhelming lol.  Loads of fun to see what you can come up with.  Then I'm also wearing another of her recent releases... Lyndy In Chains' BDSM Barbie Harness Boots. I tried to get them the same color as the bikini, something light today.  

Then you'll notice I'm wearing Exile::'s A Little Mad hair.  Since I received it, it has become one of my favorites.  It does come with a hair band of cards, but I just love the fullness of it without...

Then you'll notice in the picture the other girl... not a avi, but a statue.  Imposters' Mimi is a cute bystander mesh I have been playing with today.  Check out the marketplace for more lifelike statues, good for photos and placing around the sim.

Well, going to prance around and play with my tails until a Rooster catches me, have fun <3


Imposters- Mimi by Graham Dartmouth


Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains- Leather Bikini *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Shoes:  Lyndy In Chains- BDSM Barbie Harness Boots by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: A Little Mad by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains- Spider Claws Bento by Lyndydia
Ninety- Horns by zombiehill
*BOOM* Demon Tails by aranel.ah
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series by Demi Placebo
Studio Exposure- CATWA MY BLOOD LIPS by ashamti
Eyes Applier:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Demon Eyes by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  [Pink Fuel]  Posie by mochi.milena
Shape:  Essences : Dawn Bento Shape by Inka Mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
BackStage by NEFFEX








Comments