Unconditionally...


More pretty stuff to tell you about today... * Sweet Kajira * has released Diana at DUBAI Event.  It comes in several colors and the fatpack lets you mix and match.  I adore the texture on the top, she made a very pretty, delicate dress.  

Then I have some delicate, pretty shoes to go with....  Bishes Inc has released the Snake Heels at the Main Store.  They come in several sizes and are hudded for different colors.

Then even more delicate pretties... Elle Boutique has released the Nymph Set in store.  It's hudded so you can change colors on the stones and metals on both the earrings and necklace.  So you can match these dragonflies to many things.

I did say I would show you alaskametro<3's New Whimsy Makeup Palette again.  I'm wearing different shades from the palette today. I get excited when she releases new makeup, and I love the pink tones.

Then I'm also wearing Exile::'s New Luster again.  It's available at Epiphany and does come with a Style Hud.

So lots of pretty stuff and plenty of places for you to shop today.  I'm going to stroll around and count the petals until a Rooster finds me <3


Outfit:  * Sweet Kajira * Diana *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte Denja
Available at the DUBAI Event
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Snake Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Luster *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Epiphany
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Nymph Set *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
*LODE* Hand Accessory - Spiderwort Bouquet [pink] by chirzaka.vlodovic
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Whimsy" makeup palette *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at The Cosmetics Fair 2018
.euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~ by Demi Placebo
Skin Applier:  Insol: Lona applier  by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Unconditionally by Katy Perry







Comments