Can't Get Enough Of...



Well, I've had a bit of excitement the last few days.  [Sexy Princess] just released this beautiful Dirty Dancing Dress... So of course I've been torturing the Rooster's ears with the soundtrack and dancing with me.  It even comes with a variety of colors, I picked the pink cause it's my favorite.  You may or may not want to slip some nip covers on., debating where you wear it.

I'm also wearing *elise*'s New Valeria heels again, this time I used the hud to change them pink.  They are mid heels which are always lovely to find.  You can find them at the moment at Whimsical.  


I'm going to prance around a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Cris-


Outfit:  [Sexy Princess] Dirty Dancing Dress *NEW RELEASE* by tears4anangel
Shoes:  *elise* - Valeria *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Available at Whimsical
*elise* - Valeria
Hair:  Exile:: Storm by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Sara BENTO Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~ by demi placebo
A R T E - Charm Eyebrows by miriam lemondrop
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Shimmer Pinks by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  --- PUMEC - Lara  by otyebis
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Barusa-

Outfit:  / Warehouse 68 / Tyler Shirt by Pacale Blazewood
R2A SLINK BLACK JEANS by Mrreal2all
Shoes:   GAS [Mens MESH Boots Colorado by GAS Clothing
Hair:  Amacci Hair Ethan ~ Pearl Platinum by Carina Larsen
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration: 
Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes



Comments