Follow Me Home...



Well, bad news I couldn't catch a Rooster, but good news I went ahead and snuck in some new stuff!  Mainly I wanted him to take pictures with me to show off the New [DictatorShop] Vespera Coffin Sofa.  It comes in Adult, PG, and Adult Kink versions, including threesome poses.  It's available at Ultra right now and you can catch a demo at the [DictatorShop] Main Store.  I'll be showing off some of the couple poses as soon as I get the chance, but don't miss out since the event just started.  There is a [DictatorShop] logo in the back of the sofa that lets you change colors of the leather, wood, and metal.  And just so you know the coffin looks cool from the back as well as the front, and for your Bloodlines players... yes there is a red leather!  


That's not all I have to tell you about though.   * Sweet Kajira * has just released this gorgeous Emma dress at Sense.  It's sheer and comes in a variety of colors!  

Then I'm wearing Bishes' New Aura heels again, this time in black.  You can still find these at the current Tres Chic event.

Don't forget The Episode is still going, I used Gods of Valor's Candlebras around my new sofa and I used Gloom's Soulless Eyes once again, which can both be found at the event.  I took the chance to accessorize a bit and am wearing Lyndy In Chains's Spider Claws, Elle Boutique's Deja Earrings, and *elise*'s Sara Bento Rings.  They can all be found at the main stores.

Well, here's hoping I can catch the Rooster for a bite finally, y'all have fun!


[DictatorShop] Vespera Coffin Sofa *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at Ultra
Gods of Valor - Episode Event - Candleabra by filipa.thespian
Available at The Episode



Outfit:  * Sweet Kajira * Emma dress  *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at Sense
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Aura Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at Tres Chic
Hair:  Exile:: Muse by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Sara BENTO Rings by Shanty Bookmite
Elle Boutique - Deja Earrings by Ellepolygon
Lyndy In Chains - Spider Claws by Lyndydia
Makeup:  Studio Exposure CATWA MY BLOOD EYES&LIPS by ashamti
#Besom Lashes~Pretty Lashes by Kattington
Eyes Applier:  Gloom. - Shippuden Set - Soulless by Dahvie Gloom
Available at The Episode
Skin Applier:  alterego I bianca - pearle by Toxxic Rhiannyr
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya & CATWA Teeth Vampire  by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration: 
Innocence by Halestorm


Comments