My Meds...


The Episode starts tomorrow, September 15, 2018!  It's the Halloween one, so can't miss this.  I'm showing several items that will be at the The Episode.  Starting with -Ema's Secret-'s Sexy Nurse, which includes the hat and dress.  It doesn't have to be all scary like I did, but you can pair it with some stockings and heels for a more sexy look to play Doctor.  

I'm also using Gloom.'s Shippuden Soulless Eyes applier.  There's several available, this is just the one I liked for this look.  Very spooky!  They come with the eyes, catwa appliers, and letlutka.  Available at The Episode event tomorrow!

To top the look off I'm wearing Altramura's "Fear of the Dark" Nails, also available at The Episode.  There's several spooky choices to choose.  Includes Omega appliers so you can wear with about any hand.  Perfect for the finishing touch of Halloween.

Well, I am going to let the Rooster find me while I surround myself in Halloween fun!  Y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  -Ema's Secret- Sexy Nurse by Emanuelle Bury
Available at The Episode
~ MoonRabbit ~  Stockings
Shoes:  REIGN.- VERO HEELS by Kenadeecole
Hair:  Exile:: Annabelle by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Brenda Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
[Play Dead] Punkin Collar - Red (Wicked) by josediego.silverspar
Makeup:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Zombie Make-Up by Izzie Button
Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty set 04 by justyna.magne
Eyes Applier:  Gloom. - Shippuden Set - Soulless by Dahvie Gloom
Available at The Episode
Nails Applier:  Altramura: "Fear of the Dark" Nails Applier by Rumegusc Altamura
Available at The Episode
Skin Applier:  Essences Kira #Pale01 by Inka Mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless

Comments