So Fantastico...


So lots of new stuff to tell y'all about!  It's the first of the month so lots of things coming up.  To start, I'm wearing Sondra Couture's New Silja One Shoulder Dress Nappa.  It's hudded with several colors so you can change the look up.  I liked this shade of blue the best!

Then I'm wearing Bishes Inc' New Aliss Shoes available at Main Store.  I've shown them once, but jumped at the chance to show another color on the hud.

Then you can check out my lovely eyewear...  This is Lyndy In Chains' Steampunk Sunglasses.  They have all the zodiac signs, I'm wearing Cancer.  They also have a hud to color the frames or lenses.  I felt very fashionista sporting these around.

Well, I'm going to try to find a quiet place to drag a Rooster, y'all have fun <3
Lyndy In Chains - Steampunk Sunglasses



Outfit:  Sondra Couture's Silja One Shoulder Dress Nappa *NEW RELEASE* by Sondra Andel
Shoes:  Bishes Inc - Aliss Shoes *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Persuasive by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains - Steampunk Sunglasses cancer by Lyndydia
[Glitzz] Zodiac Choker - Cancer Gold by lissa.bohm
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Koko Beauty Set~ by Demi Placebo
Bishes Inc - Aliss Shoes
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Pinks) by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  Essences Dawn by Inka Mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga



Comments