Devil's in the Details...


Several pretties to tell y'all about today.  This gorgeous dress I'm wearing is [Sexy Princess] Rainyea.  I am wearing it in red, but it is available in several colors.  The black is gorgeous as well.  Be sure to try a demo and check for your body size.

Then I'm wearing *elise*'s New Release Deva Heels available at the Black Fair.  They come with a hud so you can color them to match your outfit and are available in several sizes. Cute!

I'm also wearing one of my long time faves today.  alaskametro<3 has released several new makeups this month, including this one.  I'm wearing one of the choices from alaskametro<3's "Black Magic" makeup palette.  You can find it at Salem now.

So I'm gonna hunt down my Rooster, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  [Sexy Princess] Rainyea *NEW RELEASE* by tears4anangel
Shoes:  *elise* - Deva *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Available at Black Fair
Hair:  Exile:: A Fine Mess by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Brenda bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
[Pink Pearl Designs] Devils Tramp  Cross Pearl Collar by Pinkness Pearl
::Gabriel::Black Panther C by Tauya Jinn
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Black Magic" makeup *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Salem
.euphoric ~Stella  Lashes ~by Demi Placebo
Eyes Applier:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Zombie Eyes by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity by Inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya & CATWA Teeth Vampire  by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
The Hunter by Adam Jensen


Comments