Love Is In The Water...


So I was playing today and I had this outfit on and decided to snap a shot to show.   I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains's Aria lingerie, (yes, worn in previous post).  I wanted to show another way it could be worn, I always talk about the huds, but if you can compare the two the last time was gold and black, very seductive and this time is pastels, very cute and flirty.  

Then I'm wearing Exile::'s Haunted which is still available at Collabor88.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s Natural Witch hat, available in a gacha at Exile:: Main Store.  I'm loving these hats again, I know once the season is over I'll have a time putting them away...

So gonna see what ideas I can plant in a Rooster's head, y'all have fun <3


Pose:  .::Nanika::. Good morning Pose by sdevas

Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Aria by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: Haunted *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Exile:: Natural Witch 9. Rare by Kavar Cleanslate
*elise* - Lilia bento rings by Shanty bookmite
Makeup:  . MILA . Vanessa Lashes by miiane
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Beautiful Pastels MU* by steffi.villota
Eyes Applier:  .euphoric ~Callie Eyes Applier by Demi placebo
Skin Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA *Face Bella* by steffi.villota
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Shine by Collective Soul

Comments