Fire Ain't Scaring Me...



So before the month was out I thought I'd show y'all some more available at the XXX event.  Today I'm wearing  .:TheBeautifulOnes:. Shige Shibari, (the ropes bodysuit), and  .:TheBeautifulOnes:. Ryoko Shibari heels, (the shoes).  They both comes with huds so you change up the colors, of course I went pastel.  I also put the Sweet Evil Bimbo Collar from the event on.... cause I like it and it can be pink.   Winner winner chicken dinner \o/

Then not from the event, but I wanted to show cause it is getting that time of year.  I'm wearing Slipper's Myrrh Rings.  They come with a hud with different metal choices and stones.  

I'm also using [DictatorShop]'s New Chateau Bondage Fireplace.  It's still at Cosmopolitan if you want to run by and snatch this one.  There's a bondage option or decor.   I also slid my own picture in this time, but there are beautiful choices included in the texture changer.  I am sitting propped up trying to figure out how I want to be displayed for when the Rooster comes around....

Well, going to see if I can light a Rooster's fire, y'all have fun <3

[DictatorShop] Chateau Bondage Fireplace *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at Cosmopolitan


Outfit:  .:TheBeautifulOnes:. Shige Shibari by Babs Draconia
Available at the XXX event
Shoes:  .:TheBeautifulOnes:. Ryoko shibari heels by Babs Draconia
Available at the XXX event
Hair:  Exile:: The Idea of Her by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Slipper - Myrrh Rings by ellepolygon
Sweet Evil - Collar Bimbo by Kelli.Sideways
Available at the XXX event
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Eternty Lashes Vol.01 ~ by Demi Placebo
Eyes Applier:  Madame Noir - Pervert Eyes CATWA HUD by Madame Noir
Available at the XXX event
Skin Applier:  ::Modish:: Wintry Skins[PowderPack] December by ele.brandi
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Play With Fire by War*Hall


Comments