Like a Little Mischief...


Tis the Season!  December has started off with a bang... Today I'm showing several New Releases.  I'm wearing * Sweet Kajira *'s Iman Dress.  It's available in several colors at the Kinky Event.  Oh and it might look a bit seasonal, but it doesn't have to be.  The Rooster has taken a shine to this dress, I absolutely love it.  Perfect for that romantic time, so check it out.

Then you can see behind me I've started decorating.... That's Merry Xmas tree from *elise*.  You can find it and several other Holiday goodies at the *elise* Main Store now.

Then I'm wearing alaskametro<3's New Noelle Makeup and Ornament Nail Appliers.  You can find her new releases now at Uber.  I'm in love with the Noelle pallette.  

That's not all though... Exile::!  Exile:: has New Hair out for Epiphany.  I'm wearing Holly, (with the wreath, it can be worn without).  All three are lovely so be sure to check them out.

So I'm gonna deck some halls until a Rooster comes in to remind me to stay on the "Nice" list this month, y'all have fun <3


*elise* - Merry Xmas *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite

Outfit:  * Sweet Kajira * Iman Green Dress *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte Denja
Available at the Kinky Event
Hair:  Exile:: Holly *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Epiphany
Accessories:  Slipper - Myrrh Rings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Noelle" makeup *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Uber
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes* by Steffi villota
Nails Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Ornament" nail art - Maitreya manicure *NEW RELEASE* & alaskametro<3 "Ornament" nail art *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Uber
Skin Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Verena* by Steffi villota
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:  
Swan by Willa


Comments