Spoiled...


So I'm a whiner.... Yeah, I know hard to believe, right?  Kasslina put out the perfect set for me.  Outside The Box! has a Spa Dayz set at Swank right now!  So a little secret for y'all- I've never been to a spa so I had to ask the Rooster.  He jumps right into an outfit, (I think he just wanted to wear the "Bite Me" shirt), then asks me "Got a towel?"  Pfft, do I have a towel?  I jumped right into my old favorite from *Slave*.  So I sat there thinking about John Redcorn and wondering if this was how he worked his magic then as soon as he was afk I swapped it up and rubbed on him a little... Cause can't help myself.  I'm having fun and hope y'all are too!

Furniture:  Outside The Box! Spa Dayz Set by Kasslina Moonglow *NEW RELEASE*
Available at Swank


Barusa-

Outfit:  Naked - New Ted Shorts by Austin Clarrington
{REVERIE} Mesh Tank (m) - Bite Me! by paulcook
Accessories:  Mens Silver ID Bracelet Happy Rez Day Barusa by crystalraisa
UNAVAILABLE (would have to contact her)
Hair:  Amacci Hair Ethan ~ by Carina Larsen
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink AvEnhance Hand - Relax & Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat Feets & Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro





















Cris-

Outfit:  *Slave* Mesh Towel by cristine.easterling
Hair:  !Oleander ~ Taffy. by Baileeoleander
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01 & alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Here And Now by Luther Vandross








Comments